DEPRESMAS and its parent and group companies (Company) consider the protection of your privacy and safety very important.
When you visit this website, place an order, subscribe for the newsletter, ask us a question or participate in a contest or survey on this website, we ask you to submit, among other things, your name, address, bank and/or payment details. Company will use these data for the following purposes:
- to provide and invoice our services;
- to process your order and to inform you on its progress;
- to provide you with information on Company’s organisation,products and activities;
- to provide information to third parties if this is necessary for them to be able
- to perform their work for Company or by virtue of any legal obligations;
- to answer any questions you may have.
If you registered for the Company membership, Company will use these data for the following additional purposes:
- to create your Company membership account so you are eligible for free shipping;
- to send you special offers and/or newsletters by e-mail, text message and/or regular mail concerning the Company membership;
- to link your email address with your preferred Company Store;
- to create offers that are in line with your preferences and purchases.
If you joined in a prize contest, Company will use these data for the following additional purposes:
- to provide you with information on the results of prize contests.
Finally, we record information (among other things the IP address used) for composing user statistics and for securing the website.
The Company’s membership is the loyalty program for customers of Company. If you are at least 18 years, you can register as a member for free in a Company Store or via www.depresmas.com. Company’s membership email address entitles you to receive free shipping of purchases made on depresmas.com. You agree to receive special offers, newsletters by e-mail, regular mail and/or text message from Company concerning Company products and Company activities, including invitations to special events. If you no longer wish to receive these, you may terminate your membership to the Company membership at any time by notifying Company via the unsubscribe link in the newsletter footer.
You have the right to inspect the data recorded by Company concerning you at any time. If (part of) these data are incorrect, you may request Company to adjust, supplement, remove or screen those data. Please send your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by regular mail: DEPRESMAS 225 S. Lake Ave. Floor 3 Pasadena CA USA. If you do not wish to receive any marketing information on DEPRESMAS, its organisation or its products, please send an e-mail to: email@example.com.
A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored in your web browser on your computer, mobile or other handheld device, while you are browsing a website. Cookies may be used to store your passwords and user ID’s, preferences of start pages, ordering status on a website, personalisation or website tracking (eg targeted marketing). The information stored in a cookie may later be read from your browser in order to –among other functions- deliver a page tailored to you or to automatically log in. Personal information can only be stored in a cookie if you yourself have provided the website that places the cookie with that personal information.
- for technical purposes essential for the operation of this website, such as keeping track of your current shopping session and enabling you to proceed to checkout and pay for products;
- to distinguish you from other users of this website, so we can personalize your shopping experience by making this website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests and so we can remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the country you are in) when you return to visit this website;
- to collect statistical information about the number of visitors that use our website through the link in the email newsletters, to measure the success of the newsletters;
- to collect statistical information about how visitors use this website, so we can improve the way this website works and measure the success of competitions and campaigns;
- to enable us to fulfill our contractual obligations to third parties, for example to pay a partner if you have made a purchase on this website by following a link from their website; and
- to make relevant offers to you outside of the www.Company.com website.
Cookies used on this website
Session cookies and Persistent cookies
www.Company.com uses both session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies typically store information in the form of a session identification that does not personally identify you. These cookies are stored in temporary memory and are erased when you close the web browser. Persistent cookies may collect information about you, such as web surfing behavior or user preferences for a specific website. These cookies are stored on your hard drive until they expire or until you delete them.
First and Third party cookies
Both session cookies and persistent cookies are used by Company and third parties on this website.
Cookies placed by Company are called first party cookies and are used for various purposes, for example to remember the username and to remember the items in a basket. Cookies placed by a different party than Company, are called third party cookies. These cookies may “follow” you through various websites and for a longer period of time, but they do not collect personal data from which the third party would be able to identify you, the individual customer. The third parties placing these cookies may be suppliers who partner with us to deliver our website, companies that participate with us in affiliate marketing programs and other third parties.
Social media plugins
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/about/legal/privacy/#
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/privacy
- Tumblr: http://www.tumblr.com/policy/en/privacy
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
- Pinterest: http://about.pinterest.com/privacy/
- YouTube: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
- Google+: http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
How to change your cookie settings
Company ensures an appropriate degree and method of securing personal data. Therefore, Company aims at having data transmitted safely between your computer and our server. Company has taken appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data against loss or any form of illegal processing.